Tuesday 13 November 2012

Saitoti took my son 24 years ago, claims teacher in court


A man has gone to court, claiming that the only son of former Internal Security Minister George Saitoti, is actually his own son who was stolen 24 years ago.
Mr Sebastian Maina Ngunju has asked the Nakuru Senior Principal Magistrate for leave to privately prosecute a Mrs Mary Saitoti, whom he claims to be the wife of the former minister, who died in a helicopter crash on June 10.
In his affidavit, filed in court on November 8, Mr Ngunju claims that he and his wife are the parents of Mr Zackary Musengi, Mr Saitoti’s son.
They claim that the minister’s son was born to them on September 21, 1985 and was the third-born in a family of five. He further claims that his alleged son was stolen from their Subukia home.
Now he wants to be allowed to prosecute Mrs Saitoti for allegedly concealing a kidnapped person.
Mr Ngunju also claimed that Mr Musengi was actually born Stephen Wachira and was kidnapped three days to his third birthday by a woman who was later arrested, charged and acquitted by a Nairobi court.
“I have never stopped searching for my son and at one time, I tried working as a mason at Saitoti’s home with the hope of seeing my child but I was unsuccessful,” he alleged.
He alleged that when he saw the minister’s son, he recognised him. “To my surprise it was him, he resembles my children and without any doubt, I recognised him,” claimed the man.
-->

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More